I thought I could do better than this and after almost 2 months of self-learning I scored 50,94% in the Assessment Test 529, IBM WebSphere ILOG JRules V7.0, Application Development. The upshot is that I know what I don’t and it makes my self-learning activities arguably easier.
- Dahir Adani on Yay, I’m a IBM Certified Application Developer – WebSphere ILOG JRules V7.0
- Learning environment with IBM WebSphere Lombardi Edition 7.2 ready | Japila :: verba docent, exempla trahunt on Yay, I’m a IBM Certified Application Developer – WebSphere ILOG JRules V7.0
- jaceklaskowski on IBM Rational Application Developer for WebSphere V8.0.1 on Windows 7’s up and running
- groove on IBM Rational Application Developer for WebSphere V8.0.1 on Windows 7’s up and running
- jaceklaskowski on ILOG JRules V7.1 on RHEL 5.5 64-bit installed
- Back to the r00t5! Mastering Apache Spark gitbook updated and reaching out the stars! jaceklaskowski.gitbooks.io/mastering-apac…… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 22 hours ago
- @zaleslaw Neither do I! Can’t wait to see the inner join with Append available (and honestly don’t know what makes it hard) 1 day ago
- Do you know the difference between the batch queries (like the number of rows)? #ApacheSpark #SparkSQL https://t.co/3eBCQ25x45 1 day ago
- Streaming inner join slated for 2.3.0! issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SP… #StructuredStreaming #ApacheSpark https://t.co/u6OxRrF7Nd 1 day ago
- @holdenkarau @shendrickson16 I could hear that 😂 1 day ago
- I moved to another blog…japila.pl…see you there!
- Past weekend’s installations and upgrades – WID 188.8.131.521’s fix
- Comments on Developing JAX-WS web service integration solutions using WebSphere Integration Developer V7
- IBM Rational Application Developer for WebSphere V8.0.1 on Windows 7’s up and running
- Rational Application Developer 8.0.1’s out – failure to install license on Win7