I thought I could do better than this and after almost 2 months of self-learning I scored 50,94% in the Assessment Test 529, IBM WebSphere ILOG JRules V7.0, Application Development. The upshot is that I know what I don’t and it makes my self-learning activities arguably easier.
- Dahir Adani on Yay, I’m a IBM Certified Application Developer – WebSphere ILOG JRules V7.0
- Learning environment with IBM WebSphere Lombardi Edition 7.2 ready | Japila :: verba docent, exempla trahunt on Yay, I’m a IBM Certified Application Developer – WebSphere ILOG JRules V7.0
- jaceklaskowski on IBM Rational Application Developer for WebSphere V8.0.1 on Windows 7’s up and running
- groove on IBM Rational Application Developer for WebSphere V8.0.1 on Windows 7’s up and running
- jaceklaskowski on ILOG JRules V7.1 on RHEL 5.5 64-bit installed
- Asked it a few days ago too! » Why does web UI show different durations in Jobs and Stages pages? stackoverflow.com/q/44752055/130… #ApacheSpark 16 hours ago
- Lucky me! Twice! Rainbow bends over #Milwaukee WI https://t.co/sHknIVhAJX 17 hours ago
- @adbreind Grazie Adam! StackOverflow is full of Spark projects and ideas so I can’t live without it. That’s where I… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 18 hours ago
- @greg_not_so I think it would not since I converted the problem from dealing with columns to rows. 18 hours ago
- Highly recommended! Thx @tathadas » Easy, Scalable, Fault-tolerant Stream Processing with… confluent.io/kafka-summit-n… #ApacheSpark #ApacheKafka 22 hours ago
- I moved to another blog…japila.pl…see you there!
- Past weekend’s installations and upgrades – WID 184.108.40.2061’s fix
- Comments on Developing JAX-WS web service integration solutions using WebSphere Integration Developer V7
- IBM Rational Application Developer for WebSphere V8.0.1 on Windows 7’s up and running
- Rational Application Developer 8.0.1’s out – failure to install license on Win7