I thought I could do better than this and after almost 2 months of self-learning I scored 50,94% in the Assessment Test 529, IBM WebSphere ILOG JRules V7.0, Application Development. The upshot is that I know what I don’t and it makes my self-learning activities arguably easier.
- Dahir Adani on Yay, I’m a IBM Certified Application Developer – WebSphere ILOG JRules V7.0
- Learning environment with IBM WebSphere Lombardi Edition 7.2 ready | Japila :: verba docent, exempla trahunt on Yay, I’m a IBM Certified Application Developer – WebSphere ILOG JRules V7.0
- jaceklaskowski on IBM Rational Application Developer for WebSphere V8.0.1 on Windows 7’s up and running
- groove on IBM Rational Application Developer for WebSphere V8.0.1 on Windows 7’s up and running
- jaceklaskowski on ILOG JRules V7.1 on RHEL 5.5 64-bit installed
- RT @SparkAISummit: Did you miss a talk at #SparkSummit EU? Watch the all talks here: ssum.it/2kyFSW7 18 hours ago
- RT @jandralee: How to Support Authors Without Spending Any Money: - Review the book on Amazon - Review the book...anywhere - Follow them… 1 day ago
- RT @starbuxman: anybody have any leads for any jobs working in #Scala for my friend based in Poland? The job would be ideal if it supported… 1 day ago
- RT @Cramtirolf: Do you know @BesseIFunction? She is Marina, an outstanding #Scala developer. Marina is writing a book to teach Scala for #… 1 day ago
- RT @SparkAISummit: Check out the new topics covered at #SparkAISummit and submit your talk today: ssum.it/2CCu4do 1 day ago
- I moved to another blog…japila.pl…see you there!
- Past weekend’s installations and upgrades – WID 184.108.40.2061’s fix
- Comments on Developing JAX-WS web service integration solutions using WebSphere Integration Developer V7
- IBM Rational Application Developer for WebSphere V8.0.1 on Windows 7’s up and running
- Rational Application Developer 8.0.1’s out – failure to install license on Win7